Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lots of mail today

Today I attended student orientation at my new college, College of Southern Idaho. It was interesting and I got most of the boring stuff out of the way. School starts a week from Monday! I am very excited because I will be studying French! I have always wanted to travel to Canada! And it helps with my degree as well because in addition to Spanish, I have to take another language and they only offer Japanese, Portuguese or French. I will also be taking Tennis, Biology and Sociology. 

I received a lot of mail today! First I received my Korean stickers I ordered from eBay. Its a character called Momoi. She is really popular in Korea! Next I received a letter from my new penpals Katie and Samantha. I did a swap with someone and she sent me a shot glass from St. Louis, Missouri. I have been there once and I saw the arch. It was amazing! If you haven't seen it, you should! I also received two postcards, but one of those I am not sure who it was from! One postcard from West Virginia, and the other from Indianapolis, Indiana. This is the most mail I have received in a while! But it sure was exciting. And yesterday, I received my order from Lapapierre.com. I ordered more Poe envelopes. They're my absolute favorite!

I have an addiction to stationery. I spent over $50 on stationery yesterday. But it is so worth it. I love writing on cute stationery because I am sure it puts a smile on my pals face when they read them on cute paper. 

Happy Writing!
~Desirae

No comments:

Post a Comment