Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'm back...again

After a long period of not writing, I have decided to resume my blog. Afterall, it's a "penpalling diary", if you will. I made a very difficult decision to quit school for now but will return this fall. I was just doing too much and the stress really got to me. But I will only be taking two classes per semester for this upcoming year. This way I can succeed in the way I was meant to.

Last year, I met the love of my life and we live in a small town in Southern Idaho. We have two fishtanks, two cats and a dog!
These are my angels. I have 3 of them. I also have two algae eaters, two danios, and a red eye tetra.

This is Lynxx! He's my little bobcat. He's about ten weeks old and very playful. He does love attention though.
This is Russia. She is Lynxx's sister. We decided not to keep her and she will go to her new home tomorrow!

This is Rocky and my son. They love to play together!

Happy Penpalling...
~Desirae



No comments:

Post a Comment